Les TiTans Forum Index
Les TiTans Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

converse high tops black

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Les TiTans Forum Index -> LA GRANDE PORTE -> Auberge
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Trista Morley

PostPosted: Wed 29 Apr - 07:45 (2020)    Post subject: converse high tops black Reply with quote

ÿþLil Wayne was welcomed home by millions of converse high tops black fans via the worldwide web last week, and over the weekend he made his first public appearance when his hometown New Orleans Hornets hosted the Miami Heat, ironically enough, Wayne spent most of his time before being incarcerated in Miami.

We already know that President Obama is on board with the Jumpman , but does the First Lady rock heat as well? Apparently more prone to lifestyle sneakers, Michelle Obama was recently spotted on-air with Ellen Degeneres rocking the CLOT x Converse black converse high tops Chuck Taylor  Handshake' .

The latest Converse Chuck Taylor All Star collaboration releases today at just four locations worldwide.   Chaz Bojorquez' First String 1970s Chuck Taylor arrives converse white leather in San Francisco where he's making an in-store appearance at the Converse store grand opening, two shops in Asia and a single European retailer.  

This means his blacked out canvas and leather construction will be in high demand and thereby provide some exposure for the LA-based artist's  Cholo' handstyles and his  Señor Suerte' character.

Mike Cherman: That's a leather converse white fun story. It was us [Chinatown Market] doing a 1-of-1 project with that sneaker, really something that we just wanted to get to LeBron. Obviously it inspired a bunch of DIY creations, which lead us towards our bigger goal of actually working with Converse. And down the road, that opportunity did open up. We were actually able to partner with Converse on a "takeover" of their SoHo store during New York Men's Fashion Week in 2018. So yeah, converse black leather that was the beginning of the authentic partnership between us.

You know, for me as a kid, when I was buying clothes, I'd always look for something with extra features or functions. I think that giving a kid a UV shirt, it gives them a whole other function of their shirt that they can show their friends, and it does something more than just "buy this shirt, it's got a graphic, you see what it is." It morphs, it changes, and it interacts with the user and the environment it's in.
I think that's what's so fun about this project.

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 29 Apr - 07:45 (2020)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Les TiTans Forum Index -> LA GRANDE PORTE -> Auberge All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Getting a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange